Come get involved! We have various opportunities for you to live out your passion in efforts to help others in our community. Our opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Volunteer/Client Advocating (training required): assist clients in discussing pregnancy related concerns
- Sorting Clothing Donations
- Fundraising events (varying dates throughout the year)
- Administer pregnancy tests (must be at least an RN)
- Helping with shoppers: assist with clients in receiving clothing, etc.
- Cleaning the center
Ready to volunteer?
- Click the button below to fill out the online Volunteer Application. If you would prefer a paper version to fill out, email the Client Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be emailed a copy to print out yourself. Please read and sign the Mission Statement and the Code of Conduct and return with the application.
- Application has been received by the Client Services Director, it is reviewed, and references on applications are contacted.
*Please make sure your references are aware of your interest in volunteering here at SPCC.
- The potential volunteer is contacted to discuss application.
- If approved, a tour of the center and interview appointment will be scheduled to assess where skills and gifts could be utilized.
NOTE: A background check will be performed at interview