Come get involved! We have various opportunities for you to live out your passion in efforts to help others in our community. Our opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Volunteer/Client Advocating (training required): assist clients in discussing pregnancy related concerns
- Sorting Clothing Donations
- Fundraising events (varying dates throughout the year)
- Administer pregnancy tests (must be at least an RN)
- Helping with shoppers: assist with clients in receiving clothing, etc.
- Cleaning the center
Ready to volunteer?
- Click the button below to fill out the online Volunteer Application. Before you get started: You will be asked for 3 personal references (one of them being spiritual). Go ahead and get their name, phone# and email addresses ready because the form will time out if you take more than 40 min to finish the survey. Please plan on taking at least 30 minutes to fill out this application, as it entails in depth and personal questions. If you would prefer a paper version to fill out, email the Client Services Director at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be emailed a copy to print out yourself.
- Application has been received by the Client Services Director, it is reviewed, and references on applications are contacted.
*Please make sure your references are aware of your interest in volunteering here at SPCC.
- The potential volunteer is contacted to discuss application.
- If approved, a tour of the center and interview appointment will be scheduled to assess where skills and gifts could be utilized.
NOTE: A background check will be performed at interview