SALEM PREGNANCY CARE CENTER SERVICES
- Free Lab-Quality Pregnancy Tests
- Free Obstetrical Ultrasounds
- Prenatal Vitamins
- Information regarding Community Resources such as (Housing, Food, Medical Care, Parenting Classes, etc.)
- Pregnancy Medicaid Assistance (Pregnancy Test Verification)
- Non-Judgmental, Confidential Guidance and Assistance
- Free Maternity and Baby Clothes
- Parenting Program and Faith-Based Study for Pregnant Women
- Post-Abortive Care
Scheduling an appointment will ensure that someone will be available to offer you undivided attention to meet your personal needs.
To schedule, please call us 336-760-3680.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Friday: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Evening Pregnancy Tests Available by Appointment Only
Monday – Thursday: 8:30am – 3:00pm
*Please note, we do NOT accept: Mattresses, Furniture, Car Seats, Cribs, or Used Breastfeeding Equipment.