Come get involved! We have various opportunities for you to live out your passion in efforts to help others in our community. Our opportunities include, but are not limited to:
- Volunteer/Client Advocating (training required): assist clients in discussing pregnancy related concerns
- Sorting Clothing Donations
- Childcare for faith based on Monday nights at 6:00-8:00pm
- Fundraising events (varying dates throughout the year)
- Administer pregnancy tests (must be at least an RN)
- Helping with shoppers: assist with clients in receiving clothing, etc.
- Cleaning the center
Ready to volunteer?
- Click here to fill out volunteer application!
*Applications can also be sent through the postal service or by e-mail. Contact our Client Services Director by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone at 336-760-3680 for more information.
- Application has been received by the Client Services Director, it is reviewed, and references on applications are contacted.
*Please make sure your references are aware of your interest in volunteering here at SPCC.
- The potential volunteer is contacted to discuss application.
- If approved, a tour of the center and interview appointment will be scheduled to assess where skills and gifts could be utilized.
NOTE: A background check will be performed at interview