Salem Pregnancy Care Center is the only FREE Medical Clinic in Winston-Salem serving women facing an unplanned pregnancy. We serve our community by offering loving counsel to those who find themselves in a crisis pregnancy.
According to the love and grace of Jesus Christ, Salem Pregnancy seeks to affirm life and offer practical support in the areas of unplanned pregnancy, parenting and sexual purity.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We are dedicated to showing unconditional love and acceptance to clients without being judgmental or betraying client confidentiality.
- We are here to meet physical, practical, emotional, and spiritual needs when requested by women and families facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- We are here to improve our clients’ self-esteem and long-term self-improvement skills through educational and practical support.
- Our clients will receive honest and open answers.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence.
- We do not discriminate on the basis of race, creed, religion, national origin, age or marital status.
- All of our staff and volunteers receive proper training to uphold these standards.
Salem Pregnancy Care Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Our trained staff and volunteers are ready to listen and answer any questions you may have. All of our services are free of charge and confidential.